Constitutional Law Online Quiz Link
Instructions for taking the Quiz
- Smartphone or laptop/Desktop with good internet connectivity.
Taking a quiz:
- All questions are compulsory.
- Each question in the quiz is of multiple-choice and there is one correct answer.
- There are in total 50 questions. Read each question carefully, and click on the button next to your response.
- For each correct response 1 mark will be given.
- There is NO negative marking.
- For unanswered questions zero marks will be given.
- The quiz will be open all of 12th july, at 6:00pm.
- Candidate will be given 30 minutes (6:00pm-6:30pm) to answer the questions.
- At last candidate need to submit their response for that they have click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom.
- Responses should be submitted before 6:30pm. Response Submitted after 6:30pm will not be accepted.
- The total score for the quiz is based on your responses to all questions. Candidate with maximum marks will be considered winner.
- In case two or more candidate has same marks, the candidate who would have been submitted first will be considered winner.
- Response submitted from the registered email id will only be accepted.
- You can attempt the quiz only once. If submitted the response once no another chance will be given.
- From the link only once you will be allowed to open the questions. So click on the link once.
1. Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any guidance.
2. You can call 9304561611 for any assistance.