Summer Fellowship Programme – 2019 IIT Madras
Summer Fellowship Programme – 2019
- Engineering Departments:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Engineeing Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Science Departments:
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management Studies
How to apply:
- Application should be submitted online in this portal.
- There is no need to send hard copy to IIT Madras.
- Generate a pdf file and keep it for your reference.
- Please ensure that all the relevant data and enclosures are uploaded online.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- For any clarification, please raise issue in the portal.
The Last date for Online Submission : 28.02.2019 at 5.00 pm.
- Use the link “Create new account” below the User Login button on the first page to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password. The email will be sent with the from address “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Watch out if this email lands in your spam folder.
- At any stage of application process, if you forget your login name or password, you can use your email address to reset your credentials using the link “Reset your password” on the front page.
- Login to this site time to time to check status updates and for any alerts on the recruitment process.
Fill up forms:
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab “My Application Summary”. You can use the links below each block in this page to fill respective forms. There are 2 forms that you need to fill in this page.
- Form linked as “Edit Profile” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Personal Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Form linked as “Edit Academic Details” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Academic Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Under this section, there are links to let you upload files for yourpassport size photograph, yourBonafide certificate(download template from home page), Academic documents(scan all documents in single PDF and upload) andCommunity, PWD(if applicable). The files will be labelled as per the link you chose to upload the file. Ensure that the PDF files are within the maximum size of the file upload of 2 MB.
Select Departments :
- In this section, you can use the link “Submit Application” to choose a Department and the Area you are applying for in that Department –per user one application.
- Once you have completed all the steps above, you can click on the tab “Print Application” to download the PDF file of your application form and keep it for your reference (no need to send hard copy).
Official Website:- https://sfp.iitm.ac.in